Tuesday 27 September 2011

a Glorious morning


Today I am being invited to an important event that is the launch of a book that has used my illustration as cover and also part of its design. I am so happy and honored to be part of this project. Its a formal event and so I am all dressed up in Malaysian Traditional wear. My heart is pounding really fast and I hope to receive positive feedback. This book has marked a significance in my life. It has helped me to find back my long lost gift in me- Painting...I will cherish this moment and continue to draw to be inspired. And most importantly, I thank my sister, Diane who believe in me and got me to draw for this book. I would like to also thank Jesus for the wonderful gift that He has granted me and I will continue to do task that will glorify His name. Amen...






No comments: