Saturday 1 January 2011

New Hope and Wishes for 2011

Time really flies. With just a blink, 2011 is here.

Well, what is my resolution? what is my wishes? hope...etc.

Resolutions:
1) Stop Biting my nails or Skins...
2) Keep my Table tidy
3) Stop Changing mind or plan and stick to what I want or need
4) No more addiction of FB and Ipod
5) SLEEP EARLY
6) Take care of my weight and have a healthy DIET
7) Keep a LESS MEAT and MORE VEGGIE Diet 50% Vegetarian :)
8) Have a better financial control and plan in 2011.

Wish Lists:
1) To have a fantastic BIRTHDAY :)
2) To visit and spend more time with my parents
3) To be a good Testimony to GOD
4) To GO Bangkok, HongKong, Egypt and India. HEhehehehe
5) To wish for more friends and less enemies
6) I wish to be a FASHIONISTA hahahahah

YES! They are all gonna come to PASS! Have faith and keep praying :)

No comments: