Saturday 3 January 2015

2015

Amazingly 2014 ended like this and here comes 2015...

Often I would conclude my year with a list of achievements that I have accomplished and put a new list of challenges for the new year. Ironically 2014 is one year that I have accomplished most unfortunately I also hate most. 3 aircraft mishaps which once made flying one of the safest modes to travel become the most dangerous now. 2014 has also marked a milestone on a personal level that I drew for 1 sustainability report and 1 calendar. I also managed to finally own an art gallery, a restaurant and finally moved my agency next to the restaurant which seriously brought a lot of conveniences to many. I managed to also eat healthy. Go back onto exercising and successfully shed off 6kg of fats. It was hard work however definitely worth it. I have made running as part of my lifestyle which I am planning to keep for a long time. Most of all, one painful decision I have made was to ditch my ex boyfriend of 5 years and moved on strong. Honestly till now, not a single tear shed. I told myself not to cry over a person like that. I told myself that I deserve someone better. Yes! Someone who admires me and loves me for who I am. Tired of all that chasing...chasing a false hope and silly dream. I have learnt to be strong. Taking good care of my own. Cherished people around me especially my parents. Never shy to tell them how much I love them and obeying them like a 3 years old even though I am now in my late 30s. Appreciate. Grateful. Cherished.

2015, ditched those whom I need to pursue. Ditched people whom I have tried so hard and yet never include me in any of their plan and treated me as a "By The Way!" Ditched shit who tell me I will get hurt eventually if I am with them. Honestly, what is HURT after all hahah...I need to find myself. Love myself more. Guard my heart. I have been a stupid girl and can't be stupid forever. I should be surrounded by people who love me and care for me. No doubt I long to have a companion in life...one who is willing to include me in all his plan. One who shares his thoughts and take me as someone whom he respects and look upon. I am still waiting for that person to come into my life. So 2015, my objective is simple Love myself more and be bloody selfish!...

No comments: